Loyalty 4.0: technology for building loyalty
Learn about Loyalty 4.0, a loyalty strategy that uses technology to generate new experiences and strengthen the relationship between brands and clients.
The first phase of what we know as Loyalty was focused only on the idea of building customer loyalty based on the accumulation of points, but today we are far ahead of that. With the use of A.I, it is possible to customize strategies based on customer data, which enables the creation of unique, memorable and personalized experiences.
Loyalty 4.0 has become the key to understanding desires and needs of a new consumer from a brand: beyond its products, customer wants to connect with its positioning, its ethics, its work culture. Such identification with various brand characteristics tightens bonds and generates more loyalty.
In addition, it is necessary to guide customers through the purchase journey, encouraging next-best-action, generating Customer Experience and understanding the new mechanisms and market changes. In this way, the brand becomes capable to develop new loyalty dynamics and promote rewards according to each consumer.
To understand the importance of Loyalty 4.0, check out its evolution over time:
- Based on a simple points and rewards system;
- It had to be reinvented to meet new consumer demands and market trends.
- It is data-driven and based on Business Intelligence strategies for data-based decision making.
- Using data, content technology and gamification, this phase of Loyalty aims to create incentive campaigns with more interactive rewards.
- The newest trend in the market to build customer loyalty;
- Immersion in hyper-personalization, cross-marketing, data and A.I's to create a loyalty network where each customer is treated completely individually.
Understanding today's key loyalty trends and applying them to your brand is essential for creating relevant and effective loyalty strategies. Only then you can deliver dynamics and rewards that your customers really want, as well as create a competitive advantage over your competitors.
To learn more about the world of Loyalty and create the perfect strategy for your company and target audience, check out our additional materials:
- What are the most important metrics in a loyalty program?
- Millennials and New Generations - Why should this audience be considered in loyalty programs?
- Dynamic Marketing: the new age of Marketing
- Loyalty program: what it is and how to create a successful program
- 10 steps to structure a loyalty program
Indico is a Brazilian Martech company with an experience that has reached more than 150 million customers in 9 countries, that develops solutions to combine Loyalty and Innovation creating unique connections between consumers and brands.
We create solutions that boost relationships and transform results.
Disruptive campaigns, programs and projects that connect ideas, innovation, data and technology to engage, delight and retain customers. We generate data-driven insights and new opportunities, developing the customer experience with the brand.
Contact us to find out how we can create more loyalty for your brand and boost your results!